Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Eli Mason


Are you looking to have some fun at home? I know that making mix drinks can be a lot of fun especially when you have guest over. It might be a good idea to know how to make a mix drink. 

 Mason has a few things that you need on hand to have a little fun at home. All you need to have is some Whiskey on hand. Eli Mason Old Fashioned 750ml Single Bottle. This is a great conversation starter if your having friends over or just wanting to have a good time when your at home. 

The Old Fashion is a true classing and can be inspiring. What I like about this old fashioned mixer is that it's handcrafted with cane sugar and premium bitters for a refined taste and rich texture. This bottle come in a 750ml size bottle and it easy to make drink. I feel like anyone can use this product without any problems. One of these bottle can make 30-38 serving while making a drink.

I know when you want to make a drink how do you measure. Sometimes I know I eyeball stuff, but that is when it get ruined for me. Thats when I learned about this cocktail measuring jigger this was everything I needed when I was making mix drinks. It came in handy and was easy to use. 

I would check out their website and all the fun things that they have to offer. They offer the drinking mix that you add whiskey to. They have special ice trays to make fun ice balls for your drink. They also offer a measuring cup to make your drink accurately. Check out them on their website. 
A





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...