Sunday, July 26, 2020

In Good Taste Wines


California Wine Mixer

Are you looking for a girls night in with a nice glass a wine. I know right now that has become a routine each week. To have a nice glass a wine to relax and just forget about reality for a little bit. When your new to wine like I am sometimes you don't know where to start. Well I was excited when I learned about In Good Taste Wines. They offer a California Wine Mixer which is amazing. This Wine mixer has a variety of different wines that you can sip and enjoy. This comes with 8 different wines. Each wine that comes in this box is 6 ounce pour of the finest vino around. They are a little taste of heaven.

The first wine that we took out of wine box was their La Pluma and this was their Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Central Coast. When I taste this wine it brings be out to the central coast where you would go surfing. This is a younger wine with notes of lemon verbena, grapefruit and a piercing, peppery aroma. This has a amazing flavor and this wine has no sugar added to it. This is a dry wine. 

The second wine that was taking out of the box was their La Pluma Rose 2019 Mendocino County. This wine reminds me a of bubble gum. The color of this wine is a bubble gum pink Rose that gives off an enticing aroma of melon and strawberry. This made from 100% Sangiovese grapes. This a bone dry wine. The is a best kept secret wine due to it being a rare to find Italian Rose of Sangiovese in California, but its a favorite grape to work with. 

The next wine that we took out of their box is their Stealing Thunder. This is their Pinot Noir 2018 Central Coast. This wine is made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes from Mendocino and grown in a perfectly cool climate in the Salinas Valley. When you tastes this wine you will notice hints of cherry, plum and raspberry. When I tasted this wine it stood out to me from the rest of the wines that we tasted. 

Another wine that is in this box is Stealing Thunder and this is a Syrah 2018 and this is from a North Coast. The syrah grape is a hand harvested grape from Mendocino county. Then the grapes are delivered to the winery while the fruit was still cold. This taste like a cherry filled and a smokey flavor to this wine. This wine was interesting and I enjoyed it. I personally never heard about this kind of wine before now. 

Another wine that we took out of the box was their Balance of Powers and this is a Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Napa Valley. When I read about this wine was from Napa Valley I will admit that I hear about Napa Valley before. This wine has a toasted oak and currant mixed with blackberry and hints of vanilla. What I like about this wine it has a silky texture with this wine.

The next next wine that we took out of the box was their Balance of Powers and this is a Red Blend 2018 from Sonoma County. This is a popular for all wine drinkers. This wine is a classic California winemaking. This has hints of ripe cherry, blackberry and hints of smokey oak. What I noticed about this wine that is a balanced flavor wine. I agree that this wine is a classic favorite wine. 

Another amazing wine that came out of this box was Fortune Favors that is a Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a 2018 Paso Robles. If you like a bold wine than this wine is for you. This is a bold, audacious and lingering wine. This wine has a ripe fruit flavors of black cherry, plum and blackberry fruit. This fruit is paired with oak toast, tobacco and spice. This is a softer silky wine and it taste amazing.

The last wine that came in this box was their Fortune Favors that is a Chardonnay 2018. This wine is from Santa Rita Hills. This Chardonnay comes from grapes that are sourced from two distinct vineyards. This is a wine that had a Pacific Ocean influence. This has notes that are Meyer Lemon, honeydew melon and aromas of peach and golden pear. This is paired with a hint of oak, toast and caramelized apples. This is amazing wine that I would recommend.

What I enjoy about this wine box that it has a variety of California wines. It has broaden my knowledge about wines and the tastes. When your a novice wine drinker like myself. This is a perfect starter kit that you can really experiment with what types of wines that you like. I would recommend checking out their wines at their website below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...