Saturday, July 18, 2020

Kabaki Purple Tea


My dad is a huge fan of teas and when he heard about Kenyan Kabaki Purple tea he was quite intrigued. I will admit that I never heard about Kenyan Kabaki Purple tea before. You will find this tea high in the valleys and mountain tops of Kenya. What is amazing is that you will find the fields of purple tea leaves glistening in the hot African sun.

This plant is the same single plant, Cameilla Sinesis, that gives us all our green and black teas. What is neat is that the African sun coupled with cool mountain air allow ultraviolet rays to deeply penetrate the tea leaves and bam the purple leaves are born. 

 We were able to review their unsweeten tea and lightly sweeten teas. The first tea that we took a look at was their unsweeten tea. This is a light and earthy body underscore notes of pomegranate and hibiscus in our pure proprietary blend of Kenyan Purple tea. This tea is refreshing and you will love every sip. This tea vitality having more polyphenols and antioxidants that green tea. There are some difference between your regular teas and this Kenyan Purple tea. There is more potent polyphenol. This tea supports cell health and brain function. This tea boost immune system and we all need that right now. This will help you feel energized naturally. This a little caffeine in this tea. This has all natural, organically grown ingredients and there are no chemical preservatives. What I also like is that this tea is brewed and bottled in the US.

The next tea that we took a look at was their Lightly Sweetened tea.  This tea has a touch of organic cane sugar in this tea to make a little sweet. This also has gentle notes of pomegranate and hibiscus come alive in their proprietary purple tea blend. This is a refreshing blend of tea that has an amazing taste to it. My dad is usually not fond of slightly sweeten tea, but he said he will make an exception for this tea. 

Overall my dad was very happy with this Kabaki Purple Tea. It was fun learning about Kenyan Kabaki tea and the history of this tea. Also if you are interested in trying this tea, there is a variety of different teas available to try. If you like Peach tea they also have that availale on their webpage as well. I would highly recommend checking these teas out on their website below



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...