Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Kikkerland

Are you looking for something unique? I know sometimes the same old gets quite boring. I like to spice it up and try something new. That reminds me of Kikkerland. You won't find the same ole boring products that you normally find at your local store. Their products are unique and products that I never even would think of. 
Brass Collapsible Coffee Dripper
We received several different products to take a look at. The first product that  took a look at was their Brass Collapsible Coffee Dripper. What I like about this dripper is that you can collapse it. It easy to pop up and put down. Which make it easy to store. It's easy to put the filter in the dripper. It hold pretty well and putting the coffee grounds in it stay put. It doesn't fold or rip throughout using it. It's easy to clean and put away. I would recommend having one of these at home. 
Huckleberry Make Your Own Motor Boat
The next product that we took a look at was their Huckleberry Motor Boat. This is a fun out of the box project that you can do. This come with a 2 bladed propeller. This comes with two triple AAA batteries. This is a waterproof motor. You can make any boat creations or something else to make float. This will make your children use their creation to make a boat or something that can float. Which I think this is a great activity for children while they're stuck at home. 

Huckleberry Dual MagnifierThe next product that we took a look at was their Huckleberry Dual Magnifier. If you have a youngster who like to go on adventure this would be great to go outside and use this dual magnify glass. This is perfect for checking out bugs that are out side, leaves and rocks and so much more. You can these things close up with 5x and 10x magnification. This is shatterproof and comes with a carrying loop to attach to your backpack when your out on adventure. 
Brass Clip Set
The clip set is a perfect addition for your kitchen. This has several clips that you can use for different snacks in the kitchen. It also can be used for coffee that you have in your kitchen. The one clip has a scoop that you can use in a bag of coffee. While there is a scoop it also has a clip that you can use to close up your bag to keep it fresh for the next day. 

Overall I was really impressed with the Kikkerland company and the products that they offered. They're unique and you won't find these product anywhere else. The bring creativity and a lot of fun. You can find these product on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I came across your HARO Request where you are looking for some father's Day gifts.

    My friend has a cigar company and they might be the perfect gift for some of your readers. Let me know if you'd like to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...