Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Stryke Club

The Club KitDo you have a teenage boy at home and he doesn't listen to anything that you have to say? I have one of those at home and drives me nuts. Right now he is going through acne problems and needs help with skincare issues at the moment. When I found Stryke Club I wanted to learn more about their products and to see if it would help my son out. 

Face FirstThey offer a club kit that is perfect for your teenage boy. This kit contains Face First, Everywhere Wash, Stryke Kit. This helps your teen for clearer skin and is also hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. This free from SLS, parabens and cruelty.
The first product that we took out of the kids was their Face First. Taking care of your skin is important because that is the first thing people see. This Face First is specially formulated with an innovative ingredients. The innovative ingredients to eliminate the bacteria that can cause breakouts. My son would benefit from this Face First he tends to break out a lot around the nose area. Once getting this under control it's a good idea to maintain healthy skin so there not another breakout. It's recommended to wash your face 2x daily with this product. 
Everywhere Wash

The next product that came out of this kit was their Everywhere Wash. This helps keeps your face and body looking good. My son doesn't have this issue but I know that some teenager boy do though. This product is to help your face and your skin problems. This help clears skin issues that on your neck, arms chest and other body parts. You can use this Everywhere wash two time per day. 
Stryke Stick
The last product that we took a look at in their kit is their Stryke Stick. Stryke Stick is a fast acting acne zapper. This helps my son clear up his acne around his nose area. This Stryke Stick is on the go where if you break out you can use this stick at anytime. This is a portable spot treatment use salicylic acid to clear acne in a hurry. This product dries clear so you don't have to worry. You can apply this product twice daily.

Overall this kit is amazing for teenage boys. This helped my son clear up the acne around his nose and his face. This kit was easy for him to use and understand. I had to explain it to him a little bit but he understood. I liked how this kit worked and the it was available in the kit for him. If your having similar issues with your teenager I would recommend this kit. You can find this kit on their website below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...