Monday, August 17, 2020

GearTop Sun Hats


My daughter is a huge fan of Bucket hats. She has been wanting one for quite some time. When she saw that GearTOP has a Bucket Sun Hat she had to have it. What is cool about this hat is that it's reversible. This has is a tannish orange on one side and black on the other. This hat give you some options. 


What is unique about this hat it had drawstrings that your able to adjust the hat. The drawstrings were easy to adjust and use. What I also like about this Sun Hat is that it gives the ultimate sun protection while being stylish. This helps with sun protection and helps protect your neck, ears, and face from harmful UVA. My daughter can't wait to wear this hat when she goes fishing. I also let her know that she can bring it with her when she goes camping. 

This hat is designed for the outdoors. This is up for the challenge if you want to go fishing, camping, hiking, gardening or so much more. What is nice if you don't want to use the drawstrings you don't have to. You can choose which you prefer. This hat is a one size fit most. What y daughter liked about it that it didn't move. 

What sells me on this hat is that you get two hats for the price of one. I like how its reversible. You can change up your style in multiple ways. What I like is that you can flip up the end of the hat to give it that cool effect. 

This is a fun summer hat that I would recommend. I would go over to their website and check out the other products that they have to offer. Check out their website out below.

GearTop Sun Hats


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...