Monday, August 17, 2020

Phantom Chef Set

5 Piece Cookware Set- Beige (PC-034-211)
Since I been home more often I have picked up cooking more. Although the one thing that I always need is more pans. I will admit before the stay home order took place. I have alway been on the run and hadn't picked up cooking. Although when I had more time on my hands I turned to cooking and learning more. I was excited when I was given the opportunity to take a look at Phantom Chef Set.

Phantom Chef offer a variety of pans on their website. Where you can buy them individually or as a set. I also like how they have different color also. There motto is that they care and they create a variety of nontoxic, safe and durable non-stick fry pans to alleviate any harmful effects to the environment or to you. 

What I like about these amazing pans that they will transform your stove tops and your experience. This comes in a 5 pc Cookware set is everything you want in a set. I like the colors that they have to offer. This will key your kitchen stylish and it will never go out of style. What comes in this set: it comes with a 9.5 inch fry pan, 1.8 QT saucepan, 4.4 QT pot. The pot and saucepan comes with lids. The handles stay cool which wont burn your hands. These pots and pans  are oven safe up to 350 degrees. 

I really enjoyed using these pan. I really like the color of these pans. I would say their a beige color and they would go with any type of kitchen. I was quite impressed with the quality and how durable they where. The one thing I did notice is that they were very simple to clean. Which at times I feel like some pots and pan claim to be easy clean are not. That is not the case in this situation. I would recommend this set a starter out set for new couples, college students are new home owner. I would highly recommend this set and I would recommend checking out their website with the link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...