Friday, August 7, 2020

Long Drink

Are you looking to enjoy the summer with a new kind of drink? I know during the summer I'm always looking to bring something unique to that bbq or that bonfire. With Long Drink I can bring something unique and share it with my friends. This drink is unique because I would say it similar to a soda with tad bit of liquor. 

Long Drink is a refreshing citrus soda with a premium liquor kick. This is a unique taste and it's not like your normal seltzers that are made with fermented sugar, Long drink is a true award winning liquor that is smooth and refreshing. After drinking this drink you will feel more refreshed than what beer makes you feel like. 

We were excited that we were able to take a look at their traditional flavor and their Cranberry flavor. The Finnish Long Drink come in a 6 pack of 12 oz cans. This can is a traditional long drink that is a citrus soda with a premium liquor kick, an incredibly crisp and refreshing taste to it. I was quite surprised how amazing it tasted. I was not sure at first if I would like it at first. The Alc. By Vol. 5.5% .

The next flavor that we got to try was their cranberry flavor. The Finnish Long Drink Cranberry come in a 6 pack of 12 oz cans. You can get this cranberry drink for a limited time only. I like how this drink tastes like summer. It has that carbonation and almost like a soda pop, but has the cranberry taste that everyone loves. 

This is a unique of drink, but it amazing and I enjoy drinking it. I would recommend giving these flavors a try. They also have a few other different flavors that they offer on their website. I would recommend checking out where you can get these flavor for your next party. Check out there website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...