Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Quite Simply Grand

Striped Maxi Dress with Pockets
Are you looking for a fun summer outfit that would be great for a summer night party? I have a great maxi dress that would be great for that special occasion. Quite Simply Grand have a variety of option to give you that special outfit.

We were able to take a look at their stripe maxi dress. We received the grey color that looks amazing. They have two other colors available in this style. What I love about this dress is that I have a few perfect piece of jewelry for this dress. 

When I took this out of the package what I noticed first is how soft the material was. It was extra soft and I really liked about that. I know during the summertime this would be a cool and nice material to wear. The neckline of this striped maxi dress was V neck basic. What I noticed about the sleeves is that they were folded at the edges and they stayed in place which is nice. What is nice that they have pockets on this dress where you can put something small if you need it. That was a nice feature to this dress. On the side there are slits that come up little past your knees. This give you a little breathing room and breeze which is nice. What I also don't find much is that the hem is double rounded which gives it a better durability. 

My daughter tried this dress it fit great. I would say that it ran a little bigger for a small. I would have gotten her a smaller size. She will be able to grow into the future. This is a fun in style maxi dress. It would be a great dress for that summer party. You can find this amazing dress and other amazing outfits on their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...