Monday, September 21, 2020

Domino Sugar

Its summer time and its time to go to parties, graduations and other get togethers. It's always a treat when you bring your own dessert to the party. I know there are times where I try to find a good recipe and sometimes that is hard to do. We were excited that Domino Sugar sent us several recipes and their sugar to make some delicious treats. 

Domino Sent me a recipe to share.

Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup and 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter softened
1/4 cup firmly packed Domino Dark Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Domino golden sugar
1 teaspoon of water
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup 6 oz dar chocolate chunks or chips
option 1/2 chopped walnuts

Instructions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line with parchment or grease cookie sheets.

Whisk or sift flower, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.

In mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy: then, beat in water, egg and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture, chocolate chunks or chips, and optional nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto cookies sheets at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly brown. 

This is one of best chocolate chip cookie recipes. I know baking can't be possible with Domino's Sugar. I know that I always have a few bags on hand when I bake. You can go to their website and find more recipe for the summer.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...