Monday, September 21, 2020

MAGICdATES

3-FLAVOR SAMPLER MAGICdATES
I know that our family loved dates. We usually put dates in our fruitcake around Christmas time. Dates are great for an afternoon snack also. Dates are great source of energy and great to eat. When I heard about MAGICdATES I knew that I had to give them a try. 

MAGICdATES offers a variety of dates in different flavors and even chocolate covered dates. How cool is that. If your not a huge fan of regular dates than you may be a fan of the new style kind of dates. They offer lemon, blueberry, coconut and chocolate covered.

I will admit that before now I never knew that they put flavors in dates. I was interested in trying the chocolate cover dates. That just seemed very yummy to me. That would be a great snack to pack on the go. It would be a great snack for the kids to put in their lunch or even pack in your lunch while your at work. 

These date snack bites give you the sustained energy throughout your day. For me personally I put a few of these in my purse, so when I'm on the go I have a bag ready for a snack. This is not only good for you wit will help sustain your energy when you need it. If you go to the gym this would be a great snack before or after workout. Its a sweet treat and it provides amazing engery.

Let me tell you if you have never had dates or wasn't the biggest fan. I would recommend giving them another try. MAGICdATES may just be the date for you. What I like about the dates that they offer different options. The flavors are amazing and theres bound to be a flavor that will meet your fancy. I would recommend checking out their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...