Thursday, October 8, 2020

Little Bags Big Impact


I love when I learn about a company and their background. When I found out the owner of this company it was a young teenager who had a big ambition. When I checked out Little Bags Big Impact I noticed the variety of different bags and styles. I was quite surprised to see the wide variety. 

I received on of their clutches to take a look at. When I took this out of the bag I was pretty impressed. The first thing that I noticed about the clutch was the tassel. The tassel is to open the clutch and it looks amazing. I also liked the patter of the clutch. It was amazing. The inspiration behind their first product line is the clutch is the perfect carryall. This carryall is to keep all of your day to night essentials in one place and organized. What I like about this clutch is that you can take it just about anywhere and it looks amazing. This can be used as a normal clutch, tote bag organizer, travel pouch, makeup carrier, jewelry organizer or electronic reader case.

mini 1236If you are going out on the town and you don't want to bring a huge purse with you. I would recommend taking a look at their mini pouch. This is great for holding money, credit cards, lipstick and your keys. I know that my phone will also fit if I tried. You can also use this to keep important stuff separated and toss it in your bigger bag or gym bag. This will help keep what you need organized.  This is a great gift for teachers, graduates, babysitters, friend and family.

These would make gifts for the holiday season. I know my daughter is enjoying them and she using them to put her makeup in. She absolutely fell in love with the designs and quality. She also liked that their was a wide variety of different kinds of bags and pouches available on their website. There is something for everyone. I would recommend checking them on the website below.












Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...