Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Laki Cocktail Bath Soaks Holiday Gift Guide 2020

The holidays are fast approaching and finding that perfect gift can be difficult. This year trying to find that perfect gift can be hard. I know shopping is harder due to covid and their are still restrictions. That is why I have been doing my shopping online. Personally I don't want to fuss with the lines at the stores this year. 

I know that on my shopping list I have bath soak on my list. Recently I connected With Laki and I was able to try one of their bath soak sets. This is a fun gift set that they are offering on their website. This set comes with 6 individual packets of your favorite Cocktail bath soaks.

Are you up to Happy Hour in the tub? This bath soak soothes away the stresses of the with your favorite fragrant blend of your favorite Cocktail. This bath soak is therapeutic, relaxing and soothing epsom salts, hydrating hawaiian sea salts and luxurious coconut oil. 

The six different drink scents that you will find in this set are: Long Island Iced Tea, Pina Colada, Mojito, Lychee Martini, Sparkling Sangria, and Sex on the Beach. Each on of these pouches have 4 oz inside. When trying these soaks out, they where overall easy to use. All you do is open it up and let it dissolve in warm water. It dissolved quickly and did not leave a gritty feeling when getting it. The scents are amazing and fill up the room. I would highly recommend them.

If you have someone in your family or a friend that loves bath soaks. I would recommend checking this set out. They do offer a variety of different product at their website. They would all make amazing gifts for the holidays. You can find this product at the website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...