Friday, November 20, 2020

Laser Pegs Holiday Gift Guide 2020

When my kids were younger, especially my son he was interested in a toy call Laser Pegs. He still currently like to build them and have fun with them. What I like about Laser Pegs is that it different from a lot toy that are currently out there. Laser Pegs offers children and young adults a fun alternative building than a traditional construction toys. What makes the difference is Laser Pegs offers a patented light bricks and vibrant color combinations. Laser Pegs are considered a STEM toy that enhances your children's learning of spatial relation, creative abstract thinkings, problem solving and math skills by grouping and can improve hand/eye coordination. 

I was excited to receive a package from Laser Pegs. We received several different sets and had a lot of fun. The first set that we took a look at was their Multi Models 4 in 1. This a cute truck set that you can build. When you get bored with the truck you can assemble three other vehicles. You can create the Pro Racer, Super Utility Vehicle or the Work Horse. You can create whatever you would like. That how create you can be.

The next set that we took a look at was a race car set. Which looks pretty cool in the picture. I was excited that the color was red and just looked amazing. I loved how these are laser pegs and light up. It just makes it look that much cooler. With this set you can create four different race care models just with this one set. How cool is that? You can choose which one you want to create first. You are able to create Formula Racer, The Rally Car, Rat Rod and Vintage Racer.

The last set that we took a look at was their Chicken and Rooster set!! I loved this one because it reminded me of my daughter. My daughter recently has been on a kick about Chickens and this is perfect for her. 

Overall these sets are perfect for your kiddos that want to build. This is a different building experience for kids. What I like about this set is that it lights up. Which both of my kids were intrigued about how you build it up and it lights up. They have a variety of different sets available. I would check them out because they are selling out quickly and you will want to pick these up for the holidays.  Check out the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...