Monday, November 23, 2020

Ravel Tales by Sunny Days Holiday Gift Guide 2020

This holiday season it's harder to find that perfect Christmas gift. I know during these hard times it hard to find the right your kiddos that is reasonable priced. Well I'm excited to let you know that Ravel Tales by Sunny Days is a great go to for this holiday season. 

Ravel Tales is by Sunny Days. This toy will bring your kiddo on a great adventure. When we took this box out it was on the smaller size. What you saw was something wrapped up in yarn. If your kid likes to unbox like my daughter does than this is great fit for them.

What you need to do first is unwind the yarn ball and you will uncover 12 fun surprises along the way. You will find a super cute collectible plush pet inside. You will also find DIY activities that will bring a lot more fun to the table. This little toy will bring hours and hours of fun to your kiddos. Children will be able to make 3 braided charm bracelets, 1 braided pet collar, 2 pom poms and a pillow bed. 

This would make a great stocking stuffer for your kiddo. I will admit that I never seen one of these before, but they are a lot of fun. I would recommend snagging one for the holidays. Not only the price is reasonable I guarantee that your child will spend hours this toy. You can find it at your local Walmart or target. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...