Thursday, November 26, 2020

Rituel Sacred Beauty Holiday Gift Guide 2020

I'm always on the look out for the top notch cosmetics. One thing that I recently was made aware of that they are mixing hemp in the  cosmetic world. I found that to be quite interesting and wanted to learn more about that. Recently I was introduced to a beauty company called Rituel Sacred Beauty. They have a variety of different products on their website. The one that we were able to take a look at was their Sacred Serum. I was quite intrigued with their name and wanted to see if they lived up to their name. 
When the package arrived I was impressed on how it was package. When I took out of the box that it came in, I noticed that it was placed in a nice zip up storage bag. One test was to see if the zipper worked and I could get inside. I would say that it passed the test. When I took the bottle out I noticed that it was in a circle bottle with a dropper which makes the product easy to dispense. 

What is amazing about this product it helps reduce fine lines. I know as a women I worry about line when I get older. If this product will help me know, I will plan on using it. This also helps reduce blemishes that may be on your skin. I know sometimes I have this issue and glad that this product will help reduce blemishes. What I also like that it helps refines your skin's texture and boost radiance for an instant glow. When applying this product it absorb easily into the skin. It has a lightweight texture that leave your skin feeling amazing. After using this product my skin felt soft and hydrated. This product can be used on all skin types. 

I would recommend looking into this product. This would make an amazing Holiday Gift. What is amazing about this product that it protects your skin from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E. This is one of a kind serum that I would highly recommend. You can find their serum and other products at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...