Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Small S'mores Holiday Gift Guide 2020

I know when I'm camping with my family we have to have s'mores. Who doesn't love s'mores. I know that is a must have when your camping. I know that my kids even ask for s'mores when we are at home. Recently I was introduced to this kit that was call Small S'mores.

Small S'mores comes in a unique kit that provides everything you need to make the world's most perfect tiny s'mores. This kit is great for all ages. I know as adult I love it as much as my kids do. This is a fun thing to do with them. When I showed my kids they absolutely loved it and wanted to make them right away. 

What comes in the kit you may ask. It comes in a tube that contains everything that you need. When I opened up the kit the first thing that I saw was the matches. It comes with a book of matches. Then the mini chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows, the graham cracker cereal and a mini candle. 

This was easy to put together and make mini s'mores. My kids had a easier time making the mini s'mores. My fingers are kind of big, so I tend to fumble with them. I let my kids make them and they had a lot of fun. This would make a great holiday gift for someone who loves s'mores. You can find this kit at the link below.


    




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...