Wednesday, November 25, 2020

White Diamond Elizabeth Taylor Holiday Gift Guide 2020

    Perfume is a girls best friend. I know when its time for the holidays one of my top gift idea is perfume. I love trying new scents and trying to find new perfumes to try. I remember each holiday when I go to the store and look at the holiday collection, I always remember seeing Elizabeth Taylor perfume collection. I remember her perfume sticking out to me each year. This year I was excited that I was able to try their White Diamond Elizabeth Taylor.
When this came in the mail I was excited to take a look. This came in a bigger box that I thought it would. What I like about the package that it had a small little diamond. Very classic packaging and I loved it. 

About this perfume: Immerse yourself in the delightful scent of White Diamonds whenever you want to feel irresistible. Truly feminine and captivating, this classic fragrance was launched in 1991 by the famous actress Elizabeth Taylor for the woman who delights in luxury. Alluring notes of Aldehydes, neroli and Amazon lily open this flowery, provocative scent and makes way for the warmer elements of bergamot and Italian orris root to create an exciting scent that is perfect for a romantic evening out.

When I spritzed this perfume on my wrist. I was blown alway. I instantly fell in love with this perfume. I'm not the greatest to describe perfumes, but this remind me of a flower scent. I loved how it was an over powerful scent and did not get me a headache. This is definitely in the top five perfumes and I will wear this on a daily occasion. What I love also that I can set the perfume bottle out and leave it as decoration.

I would highly recommend this perfume as a gift. You get your wife, girlfriend or daughter perfume for the holidays, I would recommend this perfume. I would also recommend this as a stocking stuffer as well. If you would to purchase this perfume you can find it at your Kohl's.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...