Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Glass handbag

I know when I go out at night I struggle with my purse or clutch. What I mean by that is I always fumble and can't find what I'm looking for. I always wished there was a built in light in the purse. Recently I connected with a company called Class Handbags. What is neat about them is that they offer a purse, clutch and more with an interior lighting system that meets your needs. 

My daughter was excited when she received their gold clutch to take a look at. When she saw this clutch she instantly fell in love and was very excited. This clutch is night and day futuristic custom designed gold metal. It nice and shiny and my daughter loved the color. This clutch is gold zinc alloy. This clutch is patented built in lighting system. Which is neat. When we looked into the clutch you can see a strip inside the purse. Then there is a little button you push and it lights up the purse. Which comes in handy if your trying to find something. The inside material has satin lining to it. Which makes it extra nice. 

There was one fault that I found was the snap. When we tried to close the clutch we had to fuss with it to snap. I was a little nervous that it was snap. Although my daughter seems to have better luck closing it. We do have to be careful when closing it. This clutch can go with about just anything. I would say you can carry your basic information in this clutch. If you are looking for something special to give your loved one I would check out this clutch below. 

Glass Handbag        

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...