Thursday, January 21, 2021

Mother's Day Round-up Hollywood Sensations



Are you looking for a gift to spoil mom for Mother's Day? I found a great company that will have that special gift for Mother's Day. Recently I connected with a company called Hollywood Sensation. This company is a family owned online jewelry store offers handcrafted signature piece.

We received two pieces to take a look at for Mother's Day. The first piece of jewelry that we took a look at Love Hoop Knot Earring. What I like about these earrings that you wear them alone or you can get the whole collection. When you wear this set of earrings you will definitely will get complements. These earrings are two inches round. The thickness of these earrings are .25 cm. What is nice about these hoop earrings have the latch back. They are easy to latch and they do not come apart after latching. Only when you want to unlatch them. These are 18k gold plated brass and imported. What is nice is when you purchase these earrings the gift box will be included incase you wanted to give these as a gift. When it comes to earrings it hard for me to wear them because I have sensitive skin and I usually have some issues wearing earrings. Wheat I like about these knotted earrings is that they are safe for sensitive skin. These earrings are plated with genuine gold plated which is 100 percent safe for sensitive skin. 

The next piece of jewelry that we took a look at was their Knot Necklace with Cubic Zirconia Stones. When this arrived in the gift box it was breath taking. One thing I did notice that the chain was tangled, but we were able to untangle it quickly. This necklace has glittering embellishments that highlight the elegant knot necklace. This is a 18 karat white gold plating proves timeless. This chain is 18" inch with 2" extender. The pendant is breathtaking that looks like a knot that has a cubic zirconia stone inside. This has a lobster clasp which I always seems to struggle with, but that is just me. This necklace as well is great for people like me who suffer from sensitive skin. 

If you are looking for something for mom for Mother's Day. These two pieces would be amazing gift ideas. They are breathtaking in these pictures, but more breathtaking in person. They are reasonable price and a great way to spoil mom. If you want to find more amazing pieces that they have to offer or want to learn more about these pieces. You can find the link down below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...