Thursday, January 21, 2021

Valentine's Day round-up Foundrie




Right now times are hard in our country right now. So when your able to spoil yourself at home, I definitely will take it. Recently I was introduced to a company called Face Foundrie and they offer different beauty products. 

They offer a variety of different products on their website. One item that stood out to me was their Clean + Natural Glow To Go kit. We received one of their kits to be able to try at home. This would be a great kit for Valentines Day, Spa Day or even Mother's Day. When we received this kit to take a look at, it came in a small box. When you open then small box you will see small jars with a number on it. There is also a card that is in this kit to help you out with steps. This is a step by step guide.

This guide has 7 steps for you to follow with this Glow To Go kit. The first step is to Cleanse your skin with the Calm and Collected Chamomile Cleanser. Rinse with warm water. Then go to step 2. You will need the polishing facial exfoliant, and you will need to massage the product into the skin for 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water and make sure you get all the beads and granules off your fame. The third step is to apply the antioxidant facial oil to the face. Using the edge of the Gua Sha Stone, move outward motions on the face. Make sure to reapply the oil if needed. The next step is to apply a thin layer of the PCA Hydrating Mask. Let this sit on your skin for 10 minutes feel free to massage your skin during this time, using upward lifting motions. After 10 minutes or up, rinse with warm water. Then apply Glow Up Green Tea Serum to the face and neck area. Then apply a pea size amount of the brightening peptide eye gel around the orbital bones. Then apply the hydra day cream to the face and neck area. Then you are all done :)


If you are looking for a special gift for mom, girlfriend or that special women in your life. I would recommend this kit because it unique. It gives you everything you need to pamper your self at home or on the go. I would recommend checking this kit out and their other products below. 

Face Foundrie





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...