Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Alatha Hairbrush Holder


Are you looking for a special gift for her on Valentine's Day. I'm excited to share a product that I never would of though of. It cal Alatha and it's a red/black hairbrush holder. When you travel you will have a carrier to put your hairbrush and have it protected when you travel.

I know there has been time when I traveled and dreaded that my brush would get ruined. I know there has been times where bristles would fall out or get damaged. Now I have a solution to that problem, that is help from Alatha.

The Quaterfoil Print Alatha Hairbrush pouch/case that has red accent. This is perfect for women who have all but given up on trying to keep stray hairs and hair products from transferring from their hair brush to inside of their purse, travel bag or any other form of luggage. This nicely designed shaped for majority of hairbrushes made. It made of polyurethane exterior and fabric interior and are available in a variety of different colors and styles. 

What I like about these cases that they are unique. If you travel a lot then I would recommend investing in one. I love how they come in different colors that meet your needs. You can head over to their website and see the different holders that they have to offer. You can these products at the website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...