Friday, January 29, 2021

Mother's Day Round-up Mommy needs Coffee


I know being a mom can be exhausting at times. I know a normal day getting the kids up and getting them ready. I need that cup of coffee to keep me going. I would be lost without that cup of joe. I know that I can be picky when it comes to my coffee and what kind of blends that I prefer. I'm always up to the challenge of trying new brands and blends. Let me tell you that I'm glad that I did. Recently I was introduced to a fun coffee company called Mommy needs Coffee. Just the name alone that I could relate. 

What makes these coffee's stand out from the others are their sayings. Each has a name and it mom themed. We received three to take a look at. 

The first on is Mombie Juice, which probably is my favorite name. I know the mornings I feel that way. The description of the blend is a sleep deprived supermom who survives on sticky kisses and Caffeine. This roast is a medium dark roast and high caffeine ground coffee. This is made from a special blend of coffee beans that are grown in India and Nicaragua. These beans have double the coffee content. This produces a silky smooth medium-dark roast coffee that will give you that kick you need to start your day.

The next blend that we took a look at was their Why Are You Sticky Blend? The description on the package is: How does this happen? Why is everything ALWAYS sticky? Just one cup of this special blend will help you get out of any sticky situation. This blend is considered Light Roast Ground Coffee. This coffee is USDA organic, fair trade coffee beans are grown in Nicaragua. These beans are a light roast that if full of balanced, bright flavors with low acidity. Great blend for people who love light roast coffees. 

The last blend that we took a look at was their Go Ask Your Father blend. The definition of this blend is: The kids are sitting next to Dad on the couch and they will still come find you to ask a question. No more!! This is a dark roast
ground coffee. This blend is a rich flavor from 100% Arabica Single-origin Colombian Coffee beans give this roast a full, robust taste. Fill your cub with the tasty balance of carmel and nutty undertones. 

If you are looking for something cute and fun for mom for Mother's Day I would recommend taking a look at Mommy needs Coffee. This is a cute fun brand that offers amazing blends of coffee. They even come in bundles  and would make the perfect gift. I would recommend checking these blends and other blends of coffee on their link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...