Friday, January 29, 2021

Valentine's Day Health and Beauty Laruce Beauty

For Valentine's Day are you getting all dolled up? I know when it comes to putting make up on, it's important to have the best brushes that are available. Sometimes it can be hard to find the right brush that can blend and put makeup on the way it should. Recently I was connected with and amazing company Laruce Beauty and they have top notch makeup brushes in the market. 

We were able to receive several of their brush sets and let me tell you I was blown away. The first set that we took a look at was their Rennie Brush set. The holder of the brushes come in several colors. We received the black color for the case.  This set his high quality professional brushes. This set will help you get that flawless finish that you are looking for. What I like about this set that it comes with a travel cup where you can close it. Then pack it in you're on the go bag. What you will find in this set is a liner brush, angle shading brush, shadow brush, tapered blending brush, lash and brow brush, small angle brush, lip brush, foundation brush, kabuki brush, fluff brush, angle contour brush, contour blending brush,  duo fibre brush, tapered face brush. What is all neat about this set it's vegan, cruelty free, hypoallergenic and synthetic. This set is everything that you need to have for on the go.

The next set of brushes that we took a look at was their Abby Brush Set. This came in a cute pull out box were they where neatly kept. I also like I could keep these in the other container if I choose to. This is a curated set of luxuriously soft brushes. When I tested these brushes on my skin, they were very soft. Since I have sensitive skin these brushes are divine. The blend of these brushes are amazing. This set include flat angel diffuser brush, concealer brush. angle blending brush, kabuki brush, flat angle brush and flat foundation brush. 

Lia Brush Set

Abby Brush Set

Another set that we received was their Lia Brush Set. This was another amazing set that blew me away. The handles were sturdy and did not feel like it was going to come apart. I know at time with brushes that I had before felt like they would break any moment. This set included a shadow brush, blending brush, lash and brow brush, small angel brush, angel brush, fan brush, foundation brush and tapered face brush. These were top notch and amazing set. 

Sydney Brush Set
Here is another set of brushes that I personally have not seen before. This set is called the Sydney Brush Set. This set is to help you get that perfect eye look. The brush set specialize just in eyes. This set includes a blending brush, detail blending brush, shadow brush, small angle brush, pencil brush, tapered blending brush, liner brush, and lash and brow brush. I would keep all these brushes together so I wouldn't loose them because they are small. I would probably keep them in the box that they came in. 

Ann Set

The next set that they have is their Ann set. What I like about this set that it comes with a leather zip up case. This case will hold all the brushes that it comes with. Another cool fact about this leather case is that it vegan. This case comes with 13 brushes to help you create any look that you're looking for. This set includes a tapered blending brush, detail blending brush, short shadow brush, shadow brush, tapered blending brush, concealer brush, small angle brush, highlight brush, blush brush, kabuki brush, and fluff brush, flat foundation brush, and tapered face. 

The last brush set that we took a look at was their Dermovia. Dermovia teamed up with Laruce to create a high quality essential facial brush set. This is one amazing brush set that will pamper you. These tools that are in this kit are specifically designed to apply Lace A Peel Charcoal Bamboo Mask Paste and their facial serums onto your skin. This will help you apply the treatment evenly to the skin. This comes with a 7 brush set. 

I can't believe that I haven't heard of Laruce Beauty before. The brushes are top notch and everything you have dreamed of. They apply your makeup flawlessly. The brushes are soft and durable. The handles are durable and can be used with any make up. They are not going to break on you when you apply your makeup. I also like how of the brushes tell you what they are for. I would highly recommend investing in a few of these brush kits. They would make amazing valentines day gift or even for your make up routine. You can find these set down below. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...