Friday, January 29, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Health and Beauty Cold-Q

Right now with everything going on with Covid, we take that extra step to make sure we are more healthy. We are more aware of germs and virus that are going around and want to help prevent from getting them. There are a lot of supplements and products out there to help build our immune system and help prevent those nasty viruses. 

Recently I was introduced to a product called Cold-Q and this product may help you prevent viruses. For me its a risk I'm willing to take. As of right now i'm considered to be high risk and want to prevent from being sick. 

What is Cold-Q you make ask? Cold-! is a unique natural spray. This natural spray is a formula of natural herbs and convenient and easy to use. This product would be a great preventive. If you are feeling a little under the weather or feel like you are in the first of a starting cold. Start taking Cold-Q. Another question is what do you do if you already have a cold? Can I still use this product? the answer is yes. Start using it right away.

This product is very easy to use. All you have to do is simply spray 5 times to the back of your throat. Sometimes its hard for me to do it because I have anxiety when it come to certain things. When spraying this in the back of the throat it was not as bad as I thought. I did not burn or hurt at all. You can repeat this 3 times a day. You will want to wait 30 minutes after spraying to eat or drink anything.

If you are trying to find natural product to help prevent you form being sick. I would recommend checking this product out. It also can help give a little relief if you already have a cold. You can check this product out at the link below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...