Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sesame Street Elmo's World Things Elmo Love

I'm excited to announce that Elmo and his friends are coming back for a new journey!! Sesame Street- Elmo's World: Things Elmo Loves on DVD and Digital February 2, 2021 from Shout Kids and Sesame Workshop. Here is a little bit about the DVD that is coming out. 

Los Angeles – What do elephants, drawing, grandparents, and chickens have in common? They’re all things Elmo loves! Everyone’s favorite furry red monster stars in Sesame Street – Elmo’s World: ThingsElmo Loves, available on DVD and digital download on February 2, 2021 from Shout Kids and Sesame Workshop. The release is packed with episodes from Sesame Street’s beloved Elmo’s World segment, each exploring a different topic to spark kids’ curiosity. Also included -- the full-length feature Elmo Loves You!, with celebrity appearances from Trisha Yearwood, John Legend and R.E.M.

Each engaging Elmo’s World segment in this collection offers young viewers lessons to help them grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.

Experience over two hours of fun withThings Elmo Loves. Little ones will learn along with their friend Elmo as he discovers the world around him, in segments covering… Emotions, grandparents, bus drivers, drawing, fruit, supermarkets, toys, hair, dog walkers, chickens, scientists, nursery rhymes, balls, elephants and games.

Elmo never fails. This is a fun backed DVD perfect for you little ones. I remember when I was a kid and I always started off the day with Sesame Street. I also remember both of my children watching DVDS of Sesame Street and loving it. I'm excited that Sesame Street is still around with this generation. If you would like to win a copy of this DVD enter below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...