Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentines Round-up No Whey Chocolates

Valentines is known for chocolates. What happens if you have an allergy and you can enjoy normal chocolates? You don't have to worry anymore, because No Whey offers a special heart shaped box of chocolates that you can enjoy!

My son has a dairy allergy, so trying to find chocolates that he can tolerate can be hard at times. No Whey gives everyone a chance to enjoy assorted vegan truffle selection. There are 11 pieces of chocolate in this box. These chocolates are vegan and all natural, and free from the eight most common allergens that are out there. This truffle is dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, soy free, wheat free and egg free. 

When we tried these truffles we were super excited to see what they tasted like. In this heart shop box you will find Milk fudge, raspberry, coffee, grand marnier, and salted carmel. When we opened up the box we noticed on how crafted the truffles were. My favorite that was out of the box was the salted carmel. I will have to admit that i'm obsessed with salted carmel, so I'm a little biased. 

If you are looking for a box of chocolates for your loved one this Valentines Day this would make an amazing gift. It would also be a safe choice if your not sure if your loved one has an allergen, you should be safe. You can find this product or their other product below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...