Thursday, January 21, 2021

Valentine's Round-up Java Sok


Recently I was introduced to a company called Sok-it and they are genius. This is for all my iced-coffee, coffee, pop drinkers and more. This is a product that you must have. I know when I go out to my favorite coffee shop to get my ice coffee it's to cold for my hands. Even sometimes for hot drinks they give you that cardboard cover to help you not burn your self. Sok-it helps you with those iced coffee and hot beverages. The covers slides right over your drinks and your covered.

Java Sok offers a variety of different covers for your drinks. The first one that we received was their Mermaid pattern. I know when my daughter saw this one, she had to claim it right away. This one has blues, pinks, greens and purples in the cover. This Java Sok came in medium which is 22oz-28oz. This cover is easy to slip on your drink and take off when your done. Also it easy to clean if you get something on your cover. 

The next Java Sok that we took a look at was their size large. This is for a beverage size 30-34 oz. This is destined to fit Dunkin Large, Starbucks, McCafe and other cold beverage. This one was pretty cool when we took a loo at it. It was pink with sugar skullz and stylish. If you are a fan of skullz this one would be perfect for you. 

They also offer hot beverage holders. This one is for hot beverages. The other holders are used for cold beverages. They do offer special insulated sleeves that will protect your hands from heat. This is a universal fit for most hot beverages to-go cups. This is very soft when holding your drink and it comfortable grip.

What I love about Java Sok is that they come in different styles and sizes. They also come in hot and cold beverage option. I love how you can re-use them. All you have to do is wash them and re-use if they get dirty. This would be a great gift for someone who loves their coffee or iced coffees. You can find their products at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...