Sunday, January 17, 2021

Valentines Round-up Lionshare Coffee



This Valentine's Day why don't you gift Lionshare Organic Coffee? Not only you are gifting amazing coffee to you loved one. Your also supporting a great cause. This coffee company is a little different from others. What I mean different is that they donate 100% the profits to help provide substance abuse treatment. I personally think that is absolutely amazing. I know this is a growing problem in our country. A lot of times treatment plans can be expensive and people who want to recover can't due to cost.

The first coffee that you can purchase is their Lionshare Organic Coffee Colombia Fundam Narinio. This bag comes in a 12 oz bag. The blend is a medium body, sweet, chocolate, spices and floral. This is an amazing Columbia blend that you absolutely fall in love. 

The next blend that they offer is their Lionshare Organic Coffee Dark Blend Seasonal Espresso. This bag comes in 12 oz. When I first smelt this blend it smelt amazing. I knew I would want to try this blend first out of the three. This blend is Medium-Dark roast, chocolate, subtle sweetness of brown sugar, and a hint of smoke. This is amazing blend and I would recommend giving it a try.

The last blend that we took a look at was their Linonshare Organic Coffee Colombia Tolima Swiss-water Decaf. IF you are looking for a good blend of Decaf then this blend is for you. This also comes in a 12oz bag. This blend is roasted medium/medium-heavy. The notes that you will find in this blend is chocolate, caramel and toffee. 

What I also like about Lionshare is that you can buy coffee seperate or set up a subscription. The subscription is amazing when you find the blend that you must have each month. Also it amazing to know that your money going to help someone in need. You can find this coffee at the link below. 

Lionshare Coffee. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...