Monday, January 18, 2021

Valentine Round-up Winnie Card Games

Valentines Day is coming up quickly. I know this year things are different with Covid. I know that a lot of people may stay home this Valentines Day. If you are staying home with your family, date, friend or kiddos, you can always play cards. 

Winnie Card Games has an Esty shop and also will be live soon on Amazon.com. They offer a deck of cards that has Valentines on them. It a standard size deck. What is cool about this deck if you wanted to customize it yourself at home you can. You can make a fun date night and personalize each card. Another idea if you are planning on proposing you can use this deck to propose.

I would highly recommend checking out their deck of cards. This is a great deck to have on Valentines. It also a creative idea that you can use this deck to your benefit. You can check this unique deck of cards at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Only a few blogger would discuss this topic the way you do.~::`: poker online

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...