Thursday, February 4, 2021

Femme Pharma

\Satisfem Gel Bud Satisfaite
I know sometimes there are topics that we don't like to talk about and that are personal. I know some women suffer from Vaginal dryness, itching and burning. It more common than you may think. I know sometimes you may be embarrassed, but finding those product that help can be a lifesaver. 

Femme Pharma offers a trial pack that allow you to sample the moisturizing relief of all three of their products. This way you can sample the products and see if it's a great fit. 

The system includes Satisfem and that is a clear gel. This gel is applied to the vulva and skin around the vagina. This kit also includes the Satisfem Buds that are single-use applicators that will give you the right amount of Gell that is needed. Then it comes with Satisifaite and that is a person lubricant and moisturizer that is applied inside the vagina with the help of profiled applicator. This is safe for sensitive skin. This trial prevents from mess, dripping or leaking.

If you are looking for relief or need a kit like this. Femme Pharma has your needs and they can take care of you. They will help you find the products that will be suited for you. I would also recommend trying out the trial pack to see what works for you. You can find their products out at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...