Thursday, February 4, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Dinners at home Cheeky Spices


I love learning about new companies that are out there. Recently I was able to connect with a company Cheeky Spices. When I learned about her journey I was blown away. When I read her story I admire her and the journey that she is on. I wanted to share her story with you first. 

Every hero needs a cool origin story.

I suppose mine could start with a fact that I grew up in a small town in Ukraine and my family was granted refugee status to avoid religious prosecution. We moved to Flint, MI in 1992 with 2 suitcases and $200.00 to our names. Everything we have - we worked for.


Or I could start it on the first day I walked into a Meijer supermarket and was completely overwhelmed by the amount of plentiful variety. These choices I have never seen. The adorable yogurt bottles that made me giggle.

Later in her journey she suffered from IBS and needed to be on a special diet. I know that I can relate to her on a certain level due to not be able to eat everything. Sometimes that can make cooking difficult. I know when it come to seasoning I personally can't have anything to spicy or it upset my stomach. When I was introduced to Cheeky Spices I was excited to give it a try.

Load image into Gallery viewer, The Herbalist Allergen-Free Spice Blend
The first blend that we took a look at was the Herbalist.  The ingredients that you will find sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, parsley flakes, turmeric, mixed peppercorn blend, Himalayan sea salt, and ginger. These are spices that you can use almost everyday. I know that I tend use them when I'm cooking at home. When I read about this spice blend I learned that you could even use this in a casserole. I honestly never eve gave that a though. All you needed to do is use 1 Tbsp of Cheeky Spices 
Load image into Gallery viewer, Lady Liberty Allergen-Free Spice Blend
2 lbs or what you find in your fridge. This can be used with almost anything to make your food taste amazing. I was blown away on how easy to use these spices. If you need a guide you can check the ingredients on the back of the package. 

The second spice blend that we took a look at was their Lady Liberty. This blend contains ancho spice, Himalayan pink salt, rosemary, mixed peppercorns, lemon thyme, Hungarian sweet paprika. This spice is amazing. I will be honest that I haven't heard most of these spices that were in this blend. They all blended together and made the food taste amazing. I will admit that my stomach did not hurt afterwards. 

These spices would go amazing if you are trying to cook at home on Valentine's Day. If you are trying to impress your loved one and want an amazing spice blend I would recommend checking out Cheeky Spices. You will not be disappointed. You can check out their website at the link below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...