Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Relaxation Planet Cat Humidifier

Are you looking for a mini humidifier for your office or at home? I know during this season for where I live its important to have one at your home or at your office. Recently I was able to connect with Pink Misty and able to check out their Planet Cat Humidifier.

This cat humidifier comes in there different colors white, pink and green. We received a white cat humidifier. When we opened up the box it was a mini humidifier which would be about the size of my hand. It was very cute that in the middle of the humidifier that there was a mini cat inside. This can be use as a colorful soothing LED night light. 

This humidifier has a free replacement of continuous fog and intermittent fog modes. What is neat about this humidifier is small in size but let tell you about it capacity. It has 220ml and it will work for 5 hours. This would be perfect to have in the office or bedroom. This will product thick mist with an ultra thin design. 

This is a cute mini cat humidifier and I personally have put in my office and absolutely love it. I love when I plug it in it can be used a night light. The led light is amazing. I also like how I can use this for 5 hours. It goes perfect in the office. If you would like to know more information on this product or other diffusers and humidifiers you can check their website out below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...