Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Valentine's Day Sweets Ruby Royale

Are you looking for that last minute Valentine Gift? I have a great suggestion for you that you would have never thought of. Squirrel Brand offers an Artisan Nuts called Ruby Royale. 

Ruby Royale is a premium fruit and nut snack mix. You will find Ruby Cacao Dipped Almonds, California Pistachios, Sweetened Cranberries and snack mix. This is the perfect blend to make an amazing Valentine's Day gift. 

This goodness comes in a can of 18 oz. When we received our can of nuts. I like the  packaging of the nuts. The tissue paper that wrapped up the can gave it that extra touch. I like how the can has a sealable lid that will keep the nuts fresh. This is the ultimate snack mix. When I tried the ruby cacao I was not sure if I would like it. Boy was I wrong. I kept finding myself digging around and looking for more. The Ruby Cacao is California Almonds dipped in Ruby Cacao along with Pistachios. I will admit that I have not tried a Pistachio before and they were amazing. You can't forget the sweetened Cranberries that are dipped in vanilla. They are to die for. The mixture of nuts and berries are amazing.

If you are looking to indulge this Valentine's Day I would highly recommend getting your own can of Ruby Royale. If you are trying to find that perfect gift for that special Valentine in your life. I would recommend buying two cans. Once you receive   your Ruby Royale your not going to want to gift it away. Your going to want to keep it yourself. You can find more information and purchase your can below.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Extremely useful information which you have shared here. This is a great way to enhance knowledge for us, and also helpful for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Harry Potter Magical sweets online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information, I am heartily thankful to you that you have shared this essential information with us. I got some different kind of knowledge from your web page, and it is very helpful for everyone. Thanks for share it. Authentic Baklava Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exact information, this information is excellent, informative and very important for everyone. I am very very thankful to you for providing this kind of information. Thanks once again for sharing it. assorted arabic sweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...