Friday, February 5, 2021

Valentine's Day round-up Wooden Objects Co


Are you having dinner at home this year for Valentine's Day. If you are looking to make this night a special one. I have a recommendation for you. When you are getting ready for your date why not put a few photos around to make the date special? I have the perfect photo holders that you can place around for your date. This will give it that extra touch that you are looking for.

When I saw a company called Wooden Objects Co offer these cute personalized house photo holders. They were simply amazing. They were perfect for Valentine's Day. Placing them around the house adds to special day. These are great gifts and will help you make special memories. They are cute personalized house photo holders. They are perfect to hold your Instax photos. 

The set that I received came with three little wooden houses. Each one was different with a different saying. There was one that said love, xoxo and love wins. These cute house come in different sizes. They come in 4x4 and 4x6 and all the way up to 5x7.

I was impressed with the quality of these holders. They are smooth to the touch with no rough edges. In the middle where the photo is supposed to be held it was even. All the edges were smooth and would not ruin the photo or snag it. The photo fits perfect in the holders. I honestly think they holders are very cute and I would recommend checking them out. I would prefer these over ones that I see in a box store. You can find these holders and other holders at the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...