Saturday, March 27, 2021

Bare Fox Beauty

Are you looking to spoil mom on Mother's Day? What better way to spoil mom with Bare Fox Beauty products. When I took a look at their website, I was surprised with the variety of product that they offered. They offer bathrooms, soaps, bubbles and more. I know this would make a great gift for mom especially the stressful times that we are going through.

When I received our package in the mail. My daughter was excited to see what was inside. The first thing that we noticed was a little baggie inside. She was excited when she saw that there was there candies inside. It just so happened to be one of her favorites. 

The first bath bomb that we received out of the package was their Something Fishy bath bomb. This is in a shape of a fish and it look realistic to a fish and super cute. The colors of the fish look amazing. The base of the fish is a bright yellow. The scales consist of a darker yellow, red, orange and green. My daughter thought this was the cutest thing every. The one thing that my daughter said is she can't wait to see what colors show up in the water when putting it in. The scent to this bomb is peony. Peony is one of our preferred scents. 

The second bath bomb that we received was there Who? It's a cute little owl. The owl it self has brownish on the skin, pink eyes, and a hint of green. My daughter also thought this one was pretty cool as well. The scent to this bath bomb is fresh cut tulips, which is a great scent to use. 

Everything's Rosy! Body Scrub Bare Fox Beauty
The last bath bomb that we took a look at was their boombox bomb. This had multiple colors, so this one was a mystery of what colors would show in the tub. It reminded my daughter of graffiti. This one had an amazing smell to it.  
Scented in coconut and watermelon. It had a scent of coconut and watermelon. 

The last product that we took a look at was their body scrub. My daughter and I are huge fans of body scrubs. We received everything rosey to try. This is a 3 oz whipped body scrub. This is great for all types of skin and will sooth your skin without irritation. This scrub contains rose petal, gigartina, jojoba and she butter. It's a great option for your skin to feel amazing. 

If you are looking for something to gift mom for Mother's Day, then I would highly recommend checking out Bare Fox Beauty. They have everything that you need to spoil mom. They have amazing cute bath bombs that are worth the price. The bath bombs that they offer are bigger than the normal ones that you purchase. Their body scrubs are amazing and would make a great gift. They also have a variety of other product that would also make great gifts. You can find this their website at the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...