Friday, March 26, 2021

Easter Fillers Pilot Highlight and Erase


Are you looking for something fun to put in Easter baskets this year? Pilot has come out with cute pastel colors. This package comes with blue, pink, yellow, green and purple. Just the right colors for Easter. You can use these for highlight, but my daughter has used them for her crafting and coloring. What is nice is if you make a mistake you can use the eraser that is on the pen. 

This would also be great to put in your college students Easter basket. They can use this during classes or studying. They can highlight important information and will be able to erase it if need be. You can highlight and erase repeated without worrying about damaging books or paper. There is no wear and no tear. This is a unique thermo-sensitive ink formula that disappears with erasing friction. 

This would be a great Easter filler for all ages. This would be great for youngsters to color with. High school/college students that can use these for school. Even adults can use these while they're working. You can find these at your local store or office supply store. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...