Saturday, March 27, 2021

Bold Made An Old Maid Upgrade

Bold Made - The Wildly Popular Old Maid Upgrade Card Game Co Created by a 9 Year Old
I have always been a huge fan of the game Old Maid, but always willing to try something new. When I heard about the new game Bold Made I was quite intrigued to find out all about it. It a card game that is an upgrade from Old Maid and it offer classic and advanced game play. This game is recommend for ages over 3 and for about 2-4 players. This game on average will take about 15 minutes to play.

This game is a remake of the old game Old Maid. A seven year old thought it was about time to make a newer version of the classic. Instead of trying to avoid the Old Maid because she's deemed too old to marry, your goal is to end the game with Bold Made Card. 

This game features women in the history. Each card is a women from history and it will tell you who she is and what she did. This game can also be played multiple ways which is always fun. This game is great way to have fun, but also learn a little about history. You can find this game at the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...