Thursday, March 4, 2021

EmmeBossed Perfume

Do you want a little magic in your life? I know sometimes we want to escape reality for a little while. With Magikal Mystic you can escape reality for a little while. This company has a fragrance line that you will just fall in love with. 

Their line of fragrance consist of EmmePyre (flames of the Phoenix), EmmePowered (scent of the divine masculine), EmmeBossed (the smell of money), EmmyPorium (scent of a goddess), R&ch B%tch Mis (the vibration of good life on your own terms), Emme Pressed, Soul Snatch, Enchantment, Get Money, Undeniable, and Goliath. 

The perfume that we received to take a look at was their EmmeBossed perfume. When this arrived in the mail and when opening I noticed how well it was packaged. I have noticed recently that packages have been coming without packing materials and items being broken or damaged. This bottle was wrapped securely in bubble wrapped and I was impressed. 

It came in a nice bottle like the picture above. It looked elegant and when I took the cap off I definitely could get a whiff. It smelled like power. It had an earthly smell and similar to money. It had a nice smell to it and would definitely wear it. If your interested in learning more about their perfume or would like to purchase one, you can click the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...