Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Household Items SprayErase

Spray Erase
Are you looking to something fun at home? I know that we have a big dry erase board at home. There are times that I let my children design on it. This was meant to put up chores or grocery list. Although my kids tend to love to color on it as well. Recently we were introduced to a company called Spray erase. What is Spray Erase you may ask? It's a erasable spray paint in a can for whiteboards. 

If you are doing homeschooling or virtual learning this year. These dry erase markers can create some fun. They can use this while doing lessons are having some extra fun. These markers are easy to spray and easy to erase. What I love about this marker that its no permanent. 

This spray release can create messages, designs and art. There is endless options with this spray erase marker. What I like about this marker is that if you have a large space to fill on a whiteboard this product will help fill it fast. What is neat that after you spray what you need to it come out clear. If you are writing a message it will come up clear as day.

This set comes with four colors. With the spray erase colors it makes a unique designs using each color. You will get blue, black, green and red. You can mix and match these different colors and make unique designs. This product brings a lot fun and creative to kids and even adults. If you would like to find more information on this product and what they have to offer. Click the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...