Friday, March 12, 2021

Father's Day 2021 Heat Holders






Fathers's Day is coming up and here in Michigan it always cold. The winter months can be harsh in Michigan. The cold weather and the snow. I know there are times where my kids or I have to clear the driveway. Having warm hats, gloves, and socks are important. I'm happy that I have connected with Heat Holders and was able to check out their amazing products.


The first product that we were able to take a look at was their thermal hat. This thermal hat comes in several colors. We received a black and grey. The size of that was approximately 8.25" high and 9.25" wide. This is a women's chunky cable hat that is knitted. The outside of that hat is very soft. It's not a scratchy yarn. This hat will allow you to roll up in a cuff. In the inside of the hat it has faux fur to keep your head nice and warm. This has has a HeatWeaver thermal lining, a luxurious, plus fur like insulating fabric. This will help the heat keep inside and not escape and keep you warm.


Then we took a look at their men waterproof crew socks black. The size that we received was 7-12. My father fell in love with them instantly. They were black and that was the color for him These socks are women's 7-12.  When we took a look at these socks they are super soft inside and warm. My father absolutely loved the the warmth and softness. When you have cold days in Michigan or cleaning your driveway that is covered in snow. It a great idea to have a warm pair of socks. These socks are thick and chunky and definitely will keep your feet warm. The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps the warm air close to the skin keep your feet warmer for longer
.

The last item that we received was their performance gloves in black that come in the size l/xl. This glove helps keep the elements out and the heat within your gloves. These help keep your hands protected from the challenges of winter that you may be facing. This lining provides soft and comfort and maximizes the amount of warm air that is held close to your skin. This glove also have thinsulate that had insulation that provides extra warmth and breathability. This is a great glove when you are outside shoveling or using your snow blower out in the driveway. These gloves will keep your hands nice and toasty. 


I will admit that I heard of Heat Holders, but never tried them. Now that I have tried them and my daughter and father has tried them. We both agree that we are huge fans and love their products. Not only are they stylish they are perfect for the cold weather. I know that I sound like a broken record, but when you live in Michigan it can get super cold. It's nice to have products that will keep you warm during the colder months. I would highly recommend checking this company out at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...