Saturday, March 13, 2021

Metal Wave Eau Parfume

ALLSAINTS,
                                                Metal Wave Eau de Parfum,
                                                Main thumbnail 1, color,
                                                No Color
Are you looking for the next best fragrance for spring or summer? What if I told you that I found an amazing fragrance that is versatile. If you partner like this fragrance as well, you could both share it. Metal Wave Eau de Perfume by Allsaints is a perfect perfume that you can share with your spouse. 

When looking into this perfume I noticed that it was a Nordstrom-exclusive. I will admit that I don't shop their often, but I'm familiar with their store. This exclusive perfume has a musky and oriental unisex eau de perfume that is unexpected and layered. 

What you will find in this scent is the key note is a crisp and fresh juniper berry. When I spritz my wrist I could pick ou t the key note of this perfume. It also has a contrasting with dry and woody as a base layer. Which I can pick out the musky woody scent in the perfume. The last note that you will find in this fragrance is Magnolia. Magnolia fuses the two together with its sweet, citrus honey scent. This adds a small twinge of sweetness to the fragrance. 

When I first read about this fragrance I was not sure if it would be for me. When I took it out of packaging and gave it a couple of spritz, I was totally amazon with the scent. It was not over powering when wearing it. Although did last a long period of time before having to spritz it again. I would highly recommend checking this fragrance out below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...