Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lip Gloss Ruby Kisses


I'm a huge fan of Ruby Kisses. Ruby Kisses offer a variety of lip products that are amazing for your lips. If you have the problem with chap lips and need a little boost. Ruby Kisses offers products that will help with just that. 

The first product from Ruby Kisses that we took a look at was their Ruby Kisses Stix O' Miracle Lip Balm. What is nice that you can purchase this on Amazon and choose which count that you would like. This flavor is mint. If you suffer from cold sores or fever blisters, then this product may be a great fit for you. This product will help with those problems. This product is a lip protectant and contains peppermint oil 2%. This also has Menthol, Almond Oil and Shea Butter Enriched.

The next product that we took a look at was their Ruby Kisses Hydrating Lip Therapy. This comes in a cool tube that I like. This lip gloss is a hydrating lip therapy treatment gloss. This will help replenish the moisture that you want to have and bind the moisture. This will help keep your lip moisturized. This is affordable and easy to use and all you have to do is toss it in your purse 


The last gloss that I took a look at was their Stix O miracle Lip Balm Cocoa Butter. I personally have never tried this lip balm before, but I was excited to give it a try. This is an all natural lip balm that contains cocoa butter, shea butter, and aloe vera and vitamin E. This will immediately work to hydrate, condition and repair chapped lips that you may have.

These lip balms and glosses are must have you want to moisturize then these products are for you. You can find them on amazon. What is amazing that these lip balms do work and they retail for a great price and affordable. I would highly recommend these lip balms. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...