Thursday, March 4, 2021

Lip Gloss Sara Happ

Luxe Lip Trio
Are you looking for something special to give mom for Mother's Day? I know sometimes I like to get a basket and fill it up with goodies for mom. I like putting a variety of products I know my mom will love. When I connected with a company called Sara Happ. I knew that they would have products that any mom would fall in love with. 

The first product that I would put in this basket was their Sara Happ Luxe Lip Trio. Are you looking for luxurious smooth and glossy lips? Well this trio kit is just for you. This set is easy to use and you can put it in your purse and take it on the go.  What you will find first in this trip is their Lip Scrub Confetti Cake. This scrub will take away that dry skin from your lips away and make it smooth and soft. I know sometime I have flakey skin and this scrub take away that problem. The the second item is their Lip Slip and this is their One Luxe Gloss. This gloss will give you nourishing results. This is also their number one seller. This gloss will also give you that shimmer shine you are looking for. The last item in this kits is their Lip Slip Whipped Vanilla Gloss. This will also give you that nourishing result you are looking for. This also has a warm vanilla flavor that you will fall in love with. 

Vanilla Bean
The next product that we took a look at was their Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Scrub. What I love about this lip scrub that it was Pumpkin Spice Latte. It smelled so yummy. This product was easy to use on your lips. This product is a great way to exfoliate your lips. All you have to do is massage a generous amount onto your lips. Using a firm circular motion. Then you wipe away with a tissue. You will get about 30 uses out of this container. 

The Nude Slip


The last product that we took a look at was their The Nude Slip One Luxe Gloss. This gloss is a subtle semi sheer nude gloss that will go with everything in your closet. What is nice is that turned in their best selling lip slip and infused the perfect colors to make gloss that will fit with every season. This gloss has Sweet Almond and Macadamia oils and polymers that your skin thrives for. Just apply the amount you want and your lips will feel amazing.

Before I tried these items, I will be honest and admit that I never heard of Sara Happ products. Well I'm glad that I have been introduced to their line. I absolutely have fallen in love with their products. I will never go back to my old cheap glosses. These products are amazing and will do wonders to your lips. You can check out Sara Happ out at the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...