Thursday, March 4, 2021

Shashibo - Spaced Out

Shashibo - Spaced Out
Are you looking for a challenge? I know one of my favorite challenges is a rubric cube, but with I told you I have something that is even better? Recently I connected with a company called Fun in Motion Toys. I was able to take a look at one of their Shashibo products. Although personally I have never heard about these before my kids have. They immediate wanted to open and check it out. 

We received their Shashibo Spaced Out. When I took it out of the package I noticed the design first. Each on of these blocks is a mystery and it's for you to unlock it. When we received our Shashibo and it also came with two booklets. One of them showed all the shapes that you could make with this. This is 1 cube that can transform into over 70 shapes!! How cool is that? I know when I first looked at this cube I would have never thought it could do this. How can this cube do this you may ask. It has 36 rare earth magnets that will allow you to make different shapes. 

What is neat is if you want to make bigger shapes. You can combine 2 or more different Shashibos to create larger shapes. There will be more possibilities. Then you will be able to notice the art designs from this cube. Each Shashibo has 4 art designs. One on the outer design and 3 inner designs which is pretty neat. This is a lot of fun. This would be ideal for someone who needs something to fidget with. My daughter needs this to fidget with and it helps her out. You can find this Shasibos and other ones at the link below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...