Thursday, March 18, 2021

Mother's Day Hot Girls Pearls

Freezable Travel Pouch
I know when it comes to life it can be difficult at times. Especially if you are going through menopause. Trying to find products that will help you get through that hard time, can be tough. I was introduced to a company called Hot Girls Pearls. This line has necklaces and bracelets that will help you cool off during that uncomfortable time. 

We received one of their necklaces to take a look at. When it arrived I notice that it came in one of those nice bags that you can freeze. The bag it self was very cute. It also held up nice and was sturdy. Then inside of the bag comes with the pearl necklace. Each pearl is about a size fo a quarter length. The necklace comes in 16 in, 18in  and 20 in. The 16 in will have a chocker like look and will only weight 3.1oz. 

How does it work you may ask? This has an easy to use and it has a magnetic clasp. I love how the clasp is magnetic and easy to use. When you pick up the necklace you will notice that it's not heavy as it looks. Each pearl is light weight patented pearl that is filled with non-toxic gel like. The gel is similar to the ones that you would find in an ice pack. So you would simply place the pearls in the freezer along with the gel lined travel pouch for at least four hours. The pearls will stay cool for about 30 minutes. You will also have to take into consideration if it's really warm, it may not last as long. 

This is a really great concept and they look great. I like how they made a necklace and it has multiple purposes. It looks classic, but it also helps cool you off. This product can be used for hot flashes, pregnancy, on the golf course, certain medical conditions and general cooling. They are also easy to clean if they get dirty. Simply wipe them done with a soft cloth. You can find this necklace at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...