Thursday, March 18, 2021

Health and Beauty Bali Lash

I have been learning on how to put on faux eyelashes and it can be a challenge. There is a lot of things to think of when applying them. It can be a hassle applying the eye lashes on and then try to put on eyeliner. What if I told you that Bali Lash came out with a product that will blow you away.

Bali Lash offers a Lash Liner Adhesive Eyeliner. That is right they made an Adhesive Eyeliner that kills two birds with one stone. I know that I like that option and it saves time and hassle. You can apply this eyeliner in seconds. This eye liner has a felt tip which it makes it easy to apply. You apply this liner like you would your normal liner, then you will apply the false lashes and viola. This eyeliner is waterproof and smudge proof. Where you will not have to reapply throughout the day. Unlike other liners that you do have touch up throughout the day. I never thought about wind resistant. Although this liner is wind resistant  so you won't have to worry about lashes coming off.  This liner is also great for applying jewels and glitter. 

The second product that we took a look at was their Clear Lash Adhesive. If you want to apply lashes and you prefer a clear liner than this liner is for you. This liner will give you more a natural look. This adhesive eyeliner is the fir and best that came to market in the USA. What is nice about the clear eyeliner is you can be as messy as you want. If you slip or make a mistake, no one will notice and you will still look great. You can also use this eyeliner with jewels, glitter or even create laminated brows. This liner also has a felt tip for application, water resistant and works with a majority of lashes that are out there. 

Both of these products would come in handy if you like putting on fake eyelashes. I know it can be hard to find the best beauty products that are out on the market. Both liners will save you a lot of time when applying lashes. I prefer the black eyeliner, due to liking that look. What is nice about this it gives you the liner look, but offers the adhesive for your lashes. The price is also reasonable. You can find both liners at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...