Friday, March 19, 2021

Mother's Day Jerome Alexander


Are you looking for something along the line eyeshadow to give mom for Mother's Day. I recently have connected with an amazing company called Jerome Alexander. They offer a top notch line of cosmetics on their website. They recently came out with a new line called JA DEFINE Dual Eyeshadow stick. There are five different shade sticks to choose from. I was able to take a look at their Deep Purple/Lavender dual shadow stick.

This eyeshadow is a 2 in 1 creamy eyeshadow stick. When trying this eyeshadow it was easy to apply and looking amazing. It had beautiful color and a shimmery definition to it. Each of these sticks are chosen carefully to complement and smoothly accentuate your eyes. What is nice is that you can use this shadow or mix it with other shades that they have to offer. What these sticks are used for is to define your eyes and highlight without having that caking feeling or creasing with your eyeshadow.

I personally like where I can find a show that I can swipe on. I love how all these other girls can do shadow trick and shade well. I have been practicing, but I'm not there yet. With this shadow it's very easy to use. All you have to do is swipe one to tow swipes to the eyelid to get the look that you want. This shadow also blends well. You can use your finger tips or with a brush. I have a few brush that I have that does this perfectly. 

When I tried this eyeshadow out I instantly fell in love. If you are a fan of purple than this color is perfect for you. They also have several other DEFINE Dual Eyeshadow if you aren't a fan of purples. I'm also a fan of their pink shadow as well. If you are looking to spoil mom on this Mother's Day, I would recommend checking out Jerome Alexanders DEFINE Dual Eyeshadow. You can find them at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...