Friday, March 19, 2021

Mother's/Father's Day Guide Pink MahogHany

Mother's Day and Father's Day is coming up quickly. Are you looking for the perfect gift for mom and dad? Well I have a great company that you can find mom and dad both a gift. A great perfume company that I connected with Pink MahogHany had a variety of different perfumes for women and cologne for men. The creator of Pink MahogHany is Chavalia Mwamba.

When I received a package to take a look at a couple of their products to take a look at. When the arrived I was impressed with the packaging. Both bottle came in a cylinder packaging that looked amazing. It was also packed with a beautiful African fabric to protect the fragrance bottle that was inside. I thought that this was quite unique and would make the perfect gift. 

The first perfume that we took a look at was a bottle of A mother Love. This fragrance was a tribute to her mother. Her mother was a quiet and observant woman of class, intellect and poise. A Mother's Love Notes are pepper, musk, peach, damask rose, organic cane alcohol. This bottle comes in a 2 fl oz. It was easy to spritz and it smelt amazing. I could definitely smell the peach in this fragrance. I also like how you can spritz one and it would last for a long time. Which is nice. I like a fragrance that I'm able to wear for a period of time and not have to keep spritzing. 

The next fragrance is for men and it's called gents. This one also came a 2 fl oz bottle. This is masculine smell and perfect for Father's Day. You will find Spanish black pepper, bright rosewood, smooth lait sucre and leaves soft jasmine and smoky guaiac wood. When I smelt this I fell in love with it. It was great manly smell and would make a great gift. I could definitely pick up a more woods scent to it and a hint of pepper. I would recommend it.

When learning about this company I fell in love with it. Personally when I shop for Mother's Day or Father's Day gifts, I like to stick to smaller business and give them my support. Not only was the products amazing they had that extra touch to the packaging to make it that more special. If you want to find out more about these product you can visit the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...