Sunday, May 31, 2020

Catspring Yaupon

catspringyaupon-69 copy.jpgDuring this stressful time tea always tends to relax me. I love a good book with a glass of warm tea. Finding new brand of tea can be challenging. When I came across Catspring Yaupon tea I was intrigued and I knew I wanted to try their tea that they offered. 

What is Yaupon tea you ask? Its simply the only caffeinated plant native to North America. Consumed for millennia by many indigenous people groups, yaupon has been largely forgotten for the last few centuries. They sustainably wild harvest with incredible, left behind resources in Cat Spring, Texas.

This tea is american tea, sustainable, wild harvested, jitter free caffeine and refreshing and delicious. 

If you haven't tried their teas previously. I would recommend their starter pack. In the starter pack you will receive Pedernales and Lost Maples. Each starter pack has 16 pouches inside. So you will receive 32 tea bag total. What is nice about this tea you can drink it hot, iced and cold brewed. There is enough to share with other, but it that good so you may not want to share. 

The first tea was their Pedernales and that is a clean refreshing, their staple green yaupon celebrates the Pedernales River, flowing around huge slabs of limestone. Enjoy it hot or cold brewed: You'll be relaxed and recharged by the time its vibrant green hue turns earthly brown. 

The Lost Maples is a smooth and mild, their medium roast pays homage to the Lost Maples forest. Bigtooth magnificent array of fall colors echoed by the caramel notes in each cup. 

If your on the look out for two new great teas I would recommend trying their starter pack. Out of the two packs of teas I would recommend the Lost Maple. This was is unique and taste amazing. I would recommend checking out their starter pack and their other teas on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...